williamjefferieswebsite
a website for the descendants of william jefferies
Welcome, Guest  -  Log In
Search:   

 Photos


Start Slide Show   
Loading...

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 198» Next»

Coleford's Pub, the King's Head Inn

The building on the right is Coleford's pub, the King's Head Inn. It was rebuit after a fire in 1830. This is the lower part of Coleford, where buildings are the oldest, dating from the mid to late 1700's. William's uncle John was publican of this pub until about 1861.

Coleford's Pub, the King's Head Inn

File name  ColefordPub.jpg 
File Size  75.33k 
ID  1553 
Dimensions  800 x 557 
Albums  William Jefferies Birthplace - Coleford, Somerset, England 

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 198» Next»